SD18 meeting this Saturday in Bay City, Tx

  • michael franks
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2005
      I know i've passed it on before, but wanted folks to know about our SD18
      meeting this Saturday in Bay City, Tx (Matagorda Co.) We have
      Congressman Paul, Railroad Commissioner Michael Williams, State Rep Glenda
      Dawson, RPT Chair Tina Benkeiser, as well as Gina Parker who will speak on
      judicial reform on the agenda. (and of course myself and CressAnn my
      committee woman in SD18)
      Also someone from DeLays office will be there as well.

      Time is 9am at the Bay Civic center on Hwy35. (about a mile south on 35 from
      the Matagorda Co Courthouse) Will have a noon meal for $10 total cost.

      Let me know if anyone will be attending?

      Thanks,
      Michael Franks
      SREC SD18