RE: [RLC-Action] FW: [Libertarian Republicans] Father arrested over objections to curriculum in son's Kindergarten class

  • Steve Redlich
    Message 1 of 40 , May 1, 2005
      On Sun, 1 May 2005, Adam J Bernay wrote:

      > I have seen no actual news stories on this, and I have searched for them.
      > Can you show me links to news articles on the subject, ones that give both
      > sides of the story?

      Here you go:

      http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&q=%22David+Parker%22&btnG=Search+News

      Click on "All 71 related" for a selection of stories from both sides of view.

      http://www.berkshireeagle.com/Stories/0,1413,101~6283~2842466,00.html

      was one of the earliest news stories with coverage of his arraignment.

      Steve
    • John David Galt
      Message 40 of 40 , May 2, 2005
        michael franks wrote:
        > oh yes..im aware of the timeline.....but it goes to show their intent and
        > mindest of interpretation as to how they ran the govt. Bibles were not
        > yanked out of the schools after the Constitution was written and the
        > "establishment" clause came into existance, etc.

        Only because public schools as we know them didn't exist before 1900.