Re: [RLC-Action] Father arrested over objections to curriculum in son's Kindergarten class

  • Jason Burkins
    Message 1 of 44 , May 1, 2005
      Amen Doug, well stated.

      On May 1, 2005, at 2:22 PM, Douglas Lorenz wrote:

      Burning suspected witches was a tradition…  Owning slaves was a tradition.  Lynching uppity black people was a tradition.  Denying women the right to vote was a tradition.

       There are a large number of religious traditions out there which are anti-liberty.  Many of those traditions have since fallen by the way as the public has become more educated and has realized that maybe the ministers who argued that black people weren’t God’s children may have been wrong.

      Doesn’t seem like an evil or subversive message to me…  I think that my God would approve of the message.  Does yours?

          Doug

    • Adam J Bernay
      Message 44 of 44 , May 3, 2005