RE: [RLC-Action] Father arrested over objections to curriculum in son's Kindergarten class

  • michael franks
    Message 1 of 44 , May 1, 2005
      There we go again.......everyone in the south who thinks homosexuality is a
      sin and goes to Church is now a banjo picking bigot? and especially is
      now not "pro-freedom"? (glad you claim the pro-homosexual, anti-Christian
      mantel as being the "Pro-freedom" crowd) This hostility to anyone of faith
      that believes in a right and wrong of a traditional Judeo-Christian
      background continues in the RLC.

      It is more than evident this goes beyond just a "freedom" issue with you
      Doug as you just seem to be AGAINST anyone of faith in general as an
      underlying tone and think we all are just crazy.

      There will come a day when we will know who was crazy and who was not on the
      other side of this world. If I and all us other "crazy" people of faith are
      wrong, then so be it. If you are wrong you lost everything my friend for
      all of eternity.

      So would you say to Ron Paul who is a devout Christian man who I personally
      have heard deliver SERMONS from pulpits in my district, and who personally
      would agree homosexuality is a SIN, who thinks abortion is MURDER, that he
      is a banjo pickin bigot...and that he too is now somehow not "pro freedom?"

      There is a definite "anti-Christian" vein here in some of the RLC folks.

      Michael Franks

    • Adam J Bernay
      Message 44 of 44 , May 3, 2005