Re: [RLC-Action] FW: [Libertarian Republicans] Father arrested over objections to curriculum in son's Kindergarten class

  • C.B.
    Message 1 of 40 , May 1, 2005
      F Worley wrote:
      > Adam,
      >
      > so what your saying is.... the father was invited to a meeting, told
      > what the policy was and he refused to accept it, and so the principal
      > said, "take him away in chains!"

      No, he disrupted the meeting. He was asked to leave and
      refused. From that point, he was trespassing, and he should
      have been cuffed, taken out at the point of a gun, and
      thrown in jail. He was no different from any leftist "activist"
      who intentionally disrupts, and nobody's rights were being
      violated.

      --
      Return education to the university classroom
      Support the Academic Bill of Rights in your state
      Message 40 of 40 , May 2, 2005
        michael franks wrote:
        > oh yes..im aware of the timeline.....but it goes to show their intent and
        > mindest of interpretation as to how they ran the govt. Bibles were not
        > yanked out of the schools after the Constitution was written and the
        > "establishment" clause came into existance, etc.

        Only because public schools as we know them didn't exist before 1900.