Re: [RLC-Action] An article on communicating libertarian values to the general population

    Message 1 of 27 , Oct 23, 2004
      >An article on communicating libertarian values to the general population.
      >Here's a clue: It ain't easy.
      >
      ><http://www.lewrockwell.com/wilson-jl/wilson-james17.html>http://www.lewrockwell.com/wilson-jl/wilson-james17.html

      Rarely have I been exposed to greater idiocy than this article. It
      misses the fundamental point of the entire election choice for
      conservative christians. Regardless of what flaws Bush may or may
      not have, exactly who else are they going to vote for? They're in
      the same difficult situation as we RLC folks are. We may not like
      Bush's record on the Drug War or Medicaire or the Patriot Act, but we
      KNOW Kerry would be worse, so we bite the bullet and vote for Bush.

      Stop by my blog:
      http://www.torchofliberty.com