FW: [Libertarian Republicans] Father arrested over objections to curriculum in son's Kindergarten class

  • Adam J Bernay
    Message 1 of 40 , Apr 28, 2005
      Do we have an affiliate in MA capable of handling the local end of a fight
      against this? If anything, we should object to this sort of treatment of a
      parent and their rights.

      Adam

      "Yes, I do have questions. I get to ask them BECAUSE I'M FREE!"
      -- "Bumper of My SUV," Chely Wright

      Message 40 of 40 , May 2, 2005
        michael franks wrote:
        > oh yes..im aware of the timeline.....but it goes to show their intent and
        > mindest of interpretation as to how they ran the govt. Bibles were not
        > yanked out of the schools after the Constitution was written and the
        > "establishment" clause came into existance, etc.

        Only because public schools as we know them didn't exist before 1900.