Pull the Plug yourself Guy...

  • Bruno Behrend
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2004
      Guy,

      Take a chill pill.

      For my part, I find "compartmentalization" impossible & counterproductive.  Ideas & ideology CAN be separated to some extent from "action" items, but not by much.

      I find the poll somewhat silly (who posted it?), but I just deleted it.  (see the "X" on the toolbar, Guy)

      As for my post, JP posted an article by some ranter on "rockwell."   When I see Rockwell, I'm going to counter it.  It is poisonous propaganda, and it WILL get a response.  (the piece was highly inaccurate, BTW, JP)

      Next, if this is an ACTION list, then how we communicate and persuade IS important, and articles & commentary IS a valid issue.

      Can the "moderator, moderator, make them stop." routine.  It's conduct unbecoming a "libertarian".

      Bruno