RE: [RLC-Action] An article on geekspeaking to SoccerMoms

  • Guy McLendon
    Message 1 of 27 , Oct 23, 2004
      Moderator,

      Please stop this chit-chat crap now.

      This group is intended for working messages only.

      GM

      Message 2 of 27 , Oct 23, 2004
        >An article on communicating libertarian values to the general population.
        >Here's a clue: It ain't easy.
        >
        ><http://www.lewrockwell.com/wilson-jl/wilson-james17.html>http://www.lewrockwell.com/wilson-jl/wilson-james17.html

        Rarely have I been exposed to greater idiocy than this article. It
        misses the fundamental point of the entire election choice for
        conservative christians. Regardless of what flaws Bush may or may
        not have, exactly who else are they going to vote for? They're in
        the same difficult situation as we RLC folks are. We may not like
        Bush's record on the Drug War or Medicaire or the Patriot Act, but we
        KNOW Kerry would be worse, so we bite the bullet and vote for Bush.

        Stop by my blog:
        http://www.torchofliberty.com