Pull the Plug yourself Guy...

  • Bruno Behrend
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2004
      Guy,

      Take a chill pill.

      For my part, I find "compartmentalization" impossible & counterproductive.  Ideas & ideology CAN be separated to some extent from "action" items, but not by much.

      I find the poll somewhat silly (who posted it?), but I just deleted it.  (see the "X" on the toolbar, Guy)

      As for my post, JP posted an article by some ranter on "rockwell."   When I see Rockwell, I'm going to counter it.  It is poisonous propaganda, and it WILL get a response.  (the piece was highly inaccurate, BTW, JP)

      Next, if this is an ACTION list, then how we communicate and persuade IS important, and articles & commentary IS a valid issue.

      Can the "moderator, moderator, make them stop." routine.  It's conduct unbecoming a "libertarian".

      Bruno
    • Guy McLendon
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2004
        WHAT DOES THIS POLL HAVE TO DO WITH RLC ACTION ACTIVITIES?

        PLEASE REMOVE THIS POLL, AND PUT IT IN ONE OF THE CHIT-CHAT GROUPS WHERE IT BELONGS.

        MODERATOR, PLEASE DELETE THIS POLL.

        IF THIS YAHOO GROUP IS GOING TO WASTE MY TIME LIKE THE OTHER RLC GROUPS, I'M GOING TO REMOVE MYSELF FROM IT ... AND SOON.

        I don't have time for such distractions where I go for only working information.  This group is needed to present working information ... STOP THIS CHIT-CHAT CRAP in our working area !!!!!!

        Guy McLendon