Re: [RLC-Action] Nice Present

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2012
      Somebody stole my email list five years ago and it occasionally pops up as a "spoofed source" for spam. If possible, forward any spam email you receive, so I can extract the source from the header. However, it's difficult to trace an eGroup post. I'll do what I can, but the spam site is in Romania. ;o(

      Bill
      In a message dated 7/4/2012 9:27:02 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, david@... writes:
      On 07/04/2012 03:45 AM, westmiller@... wrote:

      > I've finally found the link I promised to send
      > http://www.corvinul1921.ro/contact.php?Candice

      Bill, I think someone is spoofing spam from you.

      --
      David Johnson