Email today to stop Eminent Domain Abuse

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2012
      This is an urgent action item on the RLC national website. Please share
      this with everyone you can. We need to call and email today because a
      vote is likely at the end of the day on the Protect Private Property
      Rights Act which would discourage municipal seizures of private land for
      commercial development.

      The article below has a link to email your congressman:
      http://www.rlc.org/2012/02/28/act-now-to-protect-property-rights/