Online Poll for RLC Endorsee

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2012
      Facebook

      Dan Eichenbaum, a stellar congressional candidate and past-RLC endorse, is asking for our assistance with the following online poll.  Please vote.  Thanks!

      Jeff Palmer - jap1@...

      * * *

      "Success without honor is an unseasoned dish.  It will satisfy your hunger but it won't taste good." -- Joe Paterno, 1973