Re: [RLC-Action] TEA PARTY POLL - PLEASE VOTE

  • Barry Moore
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2012
      Sorry, Jeff, but not interested in setting up a Tea Party account in order to vote.

      But, I did get reminded of something by your trailer quote "If the rights of the individual are not respected by the group, the group itself cannot exist for long.”

      "If we don't all hang together, we shall all, most certainly, hang separately". --- Benjamin Franklin

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2012

        I was able to vote without setting up an account.

        FYI…  Ron I still a close second behind Newt, and Gary is neck and neck with Buddy Roemer for last.

        http://www.teapartycommand.com/content/who-would-you-vote-president

        Jeff Palmer - jap1@...
         * * *