TEA PARTY POLL - PLEASE VOTE

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2012

      NATIONAL TEA PARTY COMMAND POLL - VOTE RON PAUL

      http://www.teapartycommand.com/content/who-would-you-vote-president

      Jeff Palmer - jap1@...
       * * *
      Quote of the Week:  “If the rights of the individual are not respected by the group, the group itself cannot exist for long.” -- Jo Stockton (Audrey Hepburn), Funny Face, 1957

    • Barry Moore
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2012
        Sorry, Jeff, but not interested in setting up a Tea Party account in order to vote.

        But, I did get reminded of something by your trailer quote "If the rights of the individual are not respected by the group, the group itself cannot exist for long.”

        "If we don't all hang together, we shall all, most certainly, hang separately". --- Benjamin Franklin