Re: [RLC-Action] Re: [RLCTX] Last Chance to Stop the Super Committee Tax Hike

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 22, 2011
      On 11/22/11 7:41 PM, Barry Moore wrote:
      Good f*ing luck. You knew, in you heart, what this would come to.

      Well, the Super Committee did fail.  Now we just need to make sure that the Congress follows through on the promised "mandatory" cuts.

      Dave

    • Douglas Harrison

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 22, 2011
          Dave,

          Wait, watch and see, but wait until after the 2012 elections. Big speeches, followed by forked tongues.

          ;^P

          Best regards,

          Barry