Update on Gary Johnson 2012

  • Bob Sweeney
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2011
      I wanted to update you about the progress being made in the Gary Johnson campaign, as well as opportunities to get involved.

      The Gary Johnson 2012 web store is now open!  Please consider purchasing a lawn sign, bumper sticker, and/or t-shirt to show your support for Governor Johnson, help raise his name recognition, and to help us raise much needed funds:
      http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/buy-stuff

      I also wanted to make sure everyone was aware that each state has its own Facebook fan page, and many Facebook groups. A list of the fan pages, so we can get you connected to our network, is at http://www.facebook.com/govgaryjohnson?sk=app_137331002992480

      As you probably know, the campaign is focusing very sharply on New Hampshire.  Governor Johnson's campaign manager put together a plan called the "New Hampshire Path" under which he hopes to get Governor Johnson's support into the 5-10% range.  But we need funds, and to help with that supporters of Gary Johnson have organized a "money bomb" to take place November 5th.  I know everyone is pretty tight on money right now, but if you can spare $10, $25, $50 or more please consider investing in the future freedom of our country.  This campaign is running on a shoestring budget and every little bit helps enormously:
      http://www.moneybombtoendallmoneybombs.com/

      Finally, the campaign has announced more dates for live video chat parties with the Governor, dubbed "House Hangouts."  It's a great way to introduce your friends to Governor Johnson and get your questions answered.  People who have hosted these hangouts have been encouraged by the great discussion it generated, and everyone has come away with a greater respect for Governor Johnson.  If you would like to host a hangout with your friends or family, please sign up for one of the dates at the website:
      http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/connect/hangouts

      Additionally, each state now has a state contact, so you can get involved locally: http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/state-contacts

      Thank you so much for your interest in the Gary Johnson 2012 campaign!