Justin Amash Needs Your Support

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2011

      Friends of Liberty:

      Since his election in 2010, Justin Amash (RLC-MI) has been one of our big successes in the House of Representatives. He has been a consistent voice for liberty and fiscally responsible government and has set a new standard of accountability which ought to be an inspiration for everyone in public office. Since he was elected he has posted multiple updates to his Facebook page every day that the House is in session detailing the issues being voted on and explaining his votes and his decision making process.

      Rep. Amash has had his position in the 2012 election weakened by a redistricting plan designed to strengthen the positions of big-government incumbents in his state by transferring some of his voters to their districts and saddling him with more Democrat votes. It's still a very winnable district, but he needs all the help he can get.

      The key to winning elections for liberty candidates when fighting the entrenched system of perpetual incumbency is to raise money from outside of a single district and to reach out to Liberty Republicans all over the nation for support. With Ron Paul retiring we need to hold on to every seat we can.

      I don't do this often, but I'm sending out a plea to Republican Liberty Caucus members and supporters nationwide to do what they can to help keep Justin Amash in Congress.

      The best way to donate is through his 48-hour moneybomb which ends tomorrow. You can donate at AmashforCongress.com.

      Dave Nalle
      National Chairman
      Republican Liberty Caucus

      P.S.: If you haven't seen the new RLC store and all the unique new merchandise we're offering, check it out at http://www.rlc.org/liberty-marketplace/.