Re: [RLC-Action] Suggested possible course of action for outreach.

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 18, 2011
      On 9/18/11 5:51 PM, Laura Ebke wrote:

      RockMelt has eased my social media problems.  Haven’t tried it with LinkedIn, but it interfaces with Facebook, and lets you collect Twitter feeds and associated blog/website feeds all on one side bar.  I’m actually pretty fond of it.

      I'll check it out.  Thanks.

      Dave
      __

    • Barry Moore
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 19, 2011
        Dave,

        By NO means was I referring to you as an internet "cripple"...just letting you know from some "School of Hard Knocks" experience. My apologies if this was inferred.

        --- Barry

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 19, 2011
          On 9/19/11 2:35 PM, Barry Moore wrote:
          Dave,

          By NO means was I referring to you as an internet "cripple"...just letting you know from some "School of Hard Knocks" experience. My apologies if this was inferred.

          Actually, I was poking fun at you for thinking that someone would use IE to actually browse the web.

          Dave
          .