RE: [RLC-Action] Suggested possible course of action for outreach.

  • Laura Ebke
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 18, 2011

      RockMelt has eased my social media problems.  Haven’t tried it with LinkedIn, but it interfaces with Facebook, and lets you collect Twitter feeds and associated blog/website feeds all on one side bar.  I’m actually pretty fond of it.

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 18, 2011
        On 9/18/11 5:51 PM, Laura Ebke wrote:

        RockMelt has eased my social media problems.  Haven’t tried it with LinkedIn, but it interfaces with Facebook, and lets you collect Twitter feeds and associated blog/website feeds all on one side bar.  I’m actually pretty fond of it.

        I'll check it out.  Thanks.

        Dave
        __

      • Barry Moore
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 19, 2011
          Dave,

          By NO means was I referring to you as an internet "cripple"...just letting you know from some "School of Hard Knocks" experience. My apologies if this was inferred.

          --- Barry

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 19, 2011
            On 9/19/11 2:35 PM, Barry Moore wrote:
            Dave,

            By NO means was I referring to you as an internet "cripple"...just letting you know from some "School of Hard Knocks" experience. My apologies if this was inferred.

            Actually, I was poking fun at you for thinking that someone would use IE to actually browse the web.

            Dave
            .