Re: [RLC-Action] Suggested possible course of action for outreach.

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 18, 2011
      On 9/17/11 6:13 PM, Barry Moore wrote:
      Dave,

      I have no idea what you're running browser-wise,  but I've had boo-koos of problems with IE 9 and pretty much a plethora of websites. I set it back to emulate IE 8, and that seems to solve a whole lot of problems.

      I'm not an internet cripple - so I'm not using any version of IE.  I've tried Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome with the same results.

      Haven't forgotten about my word, just been solving a few "issues" regarding Pay-Pal. I'll look later tomight to see if the IE "downgrade" solves the problem on LinkedIn. Then onto the national RLC site, then on to FaceBook...blahblahblah.

      There's a big future for the person who comes up with a site or tool which lets us access all social media from a single page.

      Dave
      .

    • Laura Ebke
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 18, 2011

        RockMelt has eased my social media problems.  Haven’t tried it with LinkedIn, but it interfaces with Facebook, and lets you collect Twitter feeds and associated blog/website feeds all on one side bar.  I’m actually pretty fond of it.

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 18, 2011
          On 9/18/11 5:51 PM, Laura Ebke wrote:

          RockMelt has eased my social media problems.  Haven’t tried it with LinkedIn, but it interfaces with Facebook, and lets you collect Twitter feeds and associated blog/website feeds all on one side bar.  I’m actually pretty fond of it.

          I'll check it out.  Thanks.

          Dave
          __

        • Barry Moore
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 19, 2011
            Dave,

            By NO means was I referring to you as an internet "cripple"...just letting you know from some "School of Hard Knocks" experience. My apologies if this was inferred.

            --- Barry

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 19, 2011
              On 9/19/11 2:35 PM, Barry Moore wrote:
              Dave,

              By NO means was I referring to you as an internet "cripple"...just letting you know from some "School of Hard Knocks" experience. My apologies if this was inferred.

              Actually, I was poking fun at you for thinking that someone would use IE to actually browse the web.

              Dave
              .