Re: [RLC-Action] Suggested possible course of action for outreach.

  • Barry Moore
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 17, 2011
      Dave,

      I have no idea what you're running browser-wise,  but I've had boo-koos of problems with IE 9 and pretty much a plethora of websites. I set it back to emulate IE 8, and that seems to solve a whole lot of problems.

      Haven't forgotten about my word, just been solving a few "issues" regarding Pay-Pal. I'll look later tomight to see if the IE "downgrade" solves the problem on LinkedIn. Then onto the national RLC site, then on to FaceBook...blahblahblah.

      Regards,

      Barry

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 18, 2011
        On 9/17/11 6:13 PM, Barry Moore wrote:
        Dave,

        I have no idea what you're running browser-wise,  but I've had boo-koos of problems with IE 9 and pretty much a plethora of websites. I set it back to emulate IE 8, and that seems to solve a whole lot of problems.

        I'm not an internet cripple - so I'm not using any version of IE.  I've tried Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome with the same results.

        Haven't forgotten about my word, just been solving a few "issues" regarding Pay-Pal. I'll look later tomight to see if the IE "downgrade" solves the problem on LinkedIn. Then onto the national RLC site, then on to FaceBook...blahblahblah.

        There's a big future for the person who comes up with a site or tool which lets us access all social media from a single page.

        Dave
        .

      • Laura Ebke
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 18, 2011

          RockMelt has eased my social media problems.  Haven’t tried it with LinkedIn, but it interfaces with Facebook, and lets you collect Twitter feeds and associated blog/website feeds all on one side bar.  I’m actually pretty fond of it.

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 18, 2011
            On 9/18/11 5:51 PM, Laura Ebke wrote:

            RockMelt has eased my social media problems.  Haven’t tried it with LinkedIn, but it interfaces with Facebook, and lets you collect Twitter feeds and associated blog/website feeds all on one side bar.  I’m actually pretty fond of it.

            I'll check it out.  Thanks.

            Dave
            __

          • Barry Moore
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 19, 2011
              Dave,

              By NO means was I referring to you as an internet "cripple"...just letting you know from some "School of Hard Knocks" experience. My apologies if this was inferred.

              --- Barry

              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 19, 2011
                On 9/19/11 2:35 PM, Barry Moore wrote:
                Dave,

                By NO means was I referring to you as an internet "cripple"...just letting you know from some "School of Hard Knocks" experience. My apologies if this was inferred.

                Actually, I was poking fun at you for thinking that someone would use IE to actually browse the web.

                Dave
                .