Re: [RLC-Action] Endorsements

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2011
      On 8/30/11 3:41 PM, Douglas Harrison wrote:

      Would I be out of line to ask who Ron Paul would endorse to run for his vacated seat? Seems to me that if Paul were to support a particular candidate, then that candidate should get all of Paul's former constituents to vote for said candidate. Is that too simple?

      I wish it were that simple, but my sources tell me that Paul currently doesn't want to endorse anyone.

      Dave
      .

    • michael franks
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2011
        I was down in Clute a couple weeks ago.  The family and such didn't seem to be even talking about Ron's Congressional seat. All focus was on his Presidential.  So I'm sure not something Ron would be thinking about right now.

        Next year when it gets closer to the Texas primary, then maybe.   (just my own thoughts, but who knows?)   They really are 100% focused on Presidential.

        I wouldn't see Ron getting bogged down with things like that at this point.   Too early anyway as no one knows who all will even run for it yet?

        To: RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com