Re: [RLC-Action] Petition to let Gary Johnson debate

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 10, 2011
      On 8/10/11 11:16 AM, michael franks wrote:

      It's called campaign 101.   You get behind the person you want to see win. You run a text book campaign and work and run the race to win.   You don't "dilute" your base vote or efforts, nor get your focus off of pushing your candidate and achieving victory in the election by getting distracted.

      It's just way too early to commit to anyone.  We throw away political capital by being too early and too easy.  No one who matters cares who we endorse until we get closer to an actual primary.

      Dave
      .