Re: [RLC-Action] Petition to let Gary Johnson debate

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 10, 2011
      Shall I send this out to the activist base as I did the last time?  Last time we also had contact
      info for the local paper which was involved and CNN so people could call directly.  Is that worth
      doing?

      Dave

      On 8/10/11 8:30 AM, libertarian17 wrote:

      Gary Johnson is being excluded from another debate, tomorrow in Iowa.

      Here is a petition to Fox News to let Gary debate. Please sign it and forward it to a few friends.

      http://www.change.org/petitions/fox-news-let-gary-johnson-debate

      Please donate to the campaign at www.GaryJohnson2012.com so he can spread the liberty message.

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 10, 2011
        On 8/10/11 11:16 AM, michael franks wrote:

        It's called campaign 101.   You get behind the person you want to see win. You run a text book campaign and work and run the race to win.   You don't "dilute" your base vote or efforts, nor get your focus off of pushing your candidate and achieving victory in the election by getting distracted.

        It's just way too early to commit to anyone.  We throw away political capital by being too early and too easy.  No one who matters cares who we endorse until we get closer to an actual primary.

        Dave
        .