Re: Digest Number 955

  • RLCstatechapters@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2011
      Sad to say it, but I think only one state has a state-based PAC - the New Hampshire RLC.

      Andrew Hemingway is their Chairman.  He is very busy with 2012 presidential politics, but you can try to reach him at akreins@....

      Aaron

      In a message dated 3/26/2011 4:45:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com writes:

      All,
      Which states have active PACs? Does anyone want to step up to claim they have the best? I'm looking for good ideas on structuring the PAC for RLC Colorado.
      Thanks.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2011

        Sad to say it, but I think only one state has a state-based PAC - the New Hampshire RLC.

        Andrew Hemingway is their Chairman.  He is very busy with 2012 presidential politics, but you can try to reach him at akreins@....

        I thought Florida had set one up.  It's quite likely we'll set one up here in Texas for 2012.