Help Compile "The Year in Liberty"

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2010
      RLC folks. I want to issue a statement on Monday listing the five high
      points and five low points for liberty in 2010.

      I need help to compile a really excellent list and need some input.
      Email me what you think are the five most important things that happened
      this past year which advanced liberty and the five worst things which
      happened for liberty during the year.

      One obvious inclusion is the TSA Crackdown. On the other side an
      obvious leader is the election.

      This is on a deadline, so throw ideas at me.

      Thanks to Vic B. for the basic idea.

      Dave
    • nobody
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
        The trial court's decision granting Virginia's motion for summary judgment in Commonwealth v. Sebelius (the Obamacare case).