National Labor Relations Board Seeks Public Comments on Proposed Rule

  • Douglas Harrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2010
      I just reviewed today's emails and found one from The Union Label blog detailing the NLRB's desire to force employers to provide employees with information on how to unionize. It was sent on December 22, but I don't know why it took 3 days to post. Here is the link to the story: The Union Label

      More important is this link: NLRB Notice for Rulemaking -- which seeks comments from the public from December 22, 2010 through February 22, 2011. I suggest that we all consider this rule proposal and submit our individual comments while we have the opportunity to do so. Further, I suggest that the RLC provide a comment as well. I do believe that all the conservative and libertarian think tanks will be submitting carefully crafted letters in opposition to this new rule.

      On a tangential note, it seems to me that perhaps conservatives or libertarians might consider creating their own unions to oppose or supersede those of the liberals. Then, perhaps, we could funnel workers' dues to liberty candidates instead of to Democrats. Why should unionism always be a liberal's game. Just a thought.

      Links: