Re: [RLC-Action] Reminder: Constitution Day B. J. Lawson Moneybomb

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2010
      On 9/17/10 9:26 PM, jap1@... wrote:

      As a reminder…  B. J.’s a state RLC board member, has been endorsed by Ron Paul, received the RLC’s  2009 “Champion of Liberty” Award, has been polling in a statistical dead heat with his long-time Democrat opponent—the congressman ranked #1 in Congress in support of Nancy Pelosi.  Let’s put him over the top!

      I seem not to be on the Lawson email list.  Wish I'd had more advance notice on this.  I would have promoted it.

      Dave
      _,___