Help a liberty candidate in NC get $4,000 for his campaign for free

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2010
      Please go vote for Glen Bradley in this poll:
      http://www.nchouserepublicans.com/favorite.aspx

      This is not just any poll. The winner will get $4,000 donated to his campaign.

      And Glenn Bradley is not just any candidate. He's a rock solid liberty candidate. He has the endorsement of RLC, and in my humble opinion, he's probably as deserving of it as any state level candidate anywhere.

      Here's his campaign website:
      http://glenbradley.net/

      This is a good chance for us to help our movement, and it's so easy, there's no reason not to do it. Please don't be dissuaded from voting there as someone who's not a North Carolina voter either. They're doing this poll to measure their candidates' "internet support." So getting votes from all over the country is part of the point of this.