Re: Spoof Spam: That's the latest fashion. u-

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2010
      rickgaber@... writes:
      > I get enough spam without your joining
      in.  Did you sent this on purpose, or is your anti-trojan software on the fritz?<
      I apologize for my inadvertent error of copying some old AOL local history files to the wrong directory, which got published to my personal website. They were retrieved from an unlinked /History/ file by some spammer, who is now using them to "spoof" email from this address. The files have been deleted and AOL has been notified of the spoof and provided with headers. I'm hoping that they can promptly eliminate this unauthorized use. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.
      Bill Westmiller
      RLC Treasurer