FW: Don't miss out on the 2009 Lights of Liberty Award

  • jap1@peoplepc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2009
      If you qualify, don't forget to nominate yourself (or a friend) for a Light
      of Liberty Award from our friends at Advocates for Self-Government. It's
      good PR for the RLC!

      Jeff Palmer - jap1@...
      * * *
      "The White House and the Senate Democrats are working on a new jobs bill.
      The White House said this new jobs bill could create twice as many
      non-existent fake jobs as the last one." -- Jay Leno, Nov. 23, 2009