Re: [RLC-Action] Re: Revolution or Reorganization?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Understood. I tried to go back and delete my entry, but YahooGroups no longer allows members to deleted posted messages. Is it possible for the moderator/owner to do so? I would like to strike everything I said on this topic from the record, thus sparing any new members having to read it when they scan the archives. I will consider the topic and venue more carefully in the future.

      [DONE -- Your first posting per your request. Subsequent postings because they had strayed from appropriate topics for RLC-Action. Sorry for the laxity of moderation over the holiday. In the future, let's take such non-action oriented discussion to RLC-Discuss. Thanks. -- MODERATOR]

      Posted by: "spideynw"
      > New Hampshire is not enough to change the country? <

      I haven't commented on this, primarily because this forum is for the purpose of organizing activist projects within the RLC ... not discussing the merits or demerits of any other organization.

      The RLC has endorsed the stated objectives of FSP and many RLC members are also active in FSP, but I don't think it's proper for us to be discussing the tactical merits of actions taken by FSP members that might be considered "provocative" or "confrontational" ... nor to arrive at any conclusion about whether they are wise, productive, or destructive.

      On Doug's point about "denial of service" or "taking up arms", I don't think the RLC should ever advocate that our members risk the consequences of violating any law (whether by deception or force). The sole method of the RLC is persuasion. We don't dictate how members ought to react to coercion ... they alone are responsible for their own actions. Nor do I think it appropriate that we should be discussing (in an official RLC forum) their inclinations, sentiments, or proposed actions.