I am now enthusiastically backing Rand Paul for US Senate

  • Eric Dondero
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2009
      RLCers,

      As you all know over the years, I've been a vehement and vocal critic of my Congressman and former boss Ron Paul over his foreign policy stances.  As a Pro-Defense libertarian I've found his weak on fighting Islamic Terrorism views to be abhorrent.

      I am very happy to see that his son, and a guy I've known for over 20 years, Rand Paul is taking a decidedly different course from his Dad on foreign policy.  While maybe not as strong on fighting Islamo-Fascism as I would like, Rand issued a press release last night that made it clear, he'd be a passionate supporter of our Military and our continued effort to fight the rising horde of Radical Islam, if elected to the US Senate.

      I am hereby declaring my enthusiastic support for his candidacy.

      You can see his press release at: www.libertarianrepublican.blogspot.com