Need Help in Texas

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
      I received the following e-mail from a friend of mine living in Texas. It's really short notice, but I'll try to get something to him anyway. I'd like to get him someone from the RLC in Texas to talk with. Anyone care to step up? I visited the Texas RLC website, but the last posting was 21 weeks ago, so that might not be a good advertisement when trying to present credible sources to an outsider. I sometimes wonder if he's more liberal than conservative, so I'd like to get him straight at least with regard to his questions on the following:

      (if not voting in Texas, plz ignore this request) can some of our legal eagles comment on the pro/cons of some of these constitutional amendments that we are voting on tomorrow here in Texas?

      http://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/voter/2009novballotexp.shtml

      especially the ones about home value assessment, beach property access, and eminent domain law.  thanks in advance!  - reeko
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
        Sorry not to have seen this sooner, DG. I could have helped out, but
        I'm an election judge and have been working the polls all day. If
        your friend needs any other info on Texas politics tell him to drop me
        an email.