Need for Updated Liberty Index

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2009
      I noticed that our new website features a link to Liberty Index for 2006
      and 2007, but if you do a google search for "Libergraph" or "Liberty
      Index," you to http://www.republicanliberty.org/libdex/libergraph.htm
      and http://www.republicanliberty.org/LibDex/ respectively. Something
      needs to be done to marry those domains with our own
      http://www.rlc.org/liberty-index/ page.

      It would be instructive to retain all the Libergraphs in the same aspect
      ratio, thus allowing each graph to be displayed in a sequenced "flip
      chart." This would allow viewers to see the floating nature of the mood
      of Congress from year to year. It is particularly instructive to see how
      the Democrats and Republicans respond to the challenge of Democratic and
      Republican presidents and majority control of Congress by one or the
      other party. An analysis of this mood shift would help educate the
      people -- and more importantly Congress -- on how forces of liberty are
      influenced by the pervasiveness of liberal versus conservative control
      of government.

      I once created a flip chart using copies of each graph that I could view
      one after the other in rapid succession. The "motion" generated from
      year to year showed how Democrats and Republicans shifted views in
      dynamic interaction. I'd like to create that flip chart again, perhaps
      in a PowerPoint document (or something better for the purpose?), but I
      need to use high definition copies of each of the graphs. I want to have
      crisp markings ("O" for Democrats, "+" for Republicans) so that things
      don't become blurred when enlarged. Is there anyone who can assist me
      with or advise me on this project?