Obama's Snitch Line

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2009
      flag@...

      I'm sending 5 or 6 lengthy e-mails to the Snitch Line every day.
      Whenever I get Democrats' propaganda on ObamaCare, I insert my comments
      in their material and fire it back to them. I'm having a lot of fun. I
      hope they're getting an earful from the rest of you, too. Since the
      Obamaniacs are attempting to obliterate my personal opposition by saying
      I've been "put up to it" by "organizations, insurance companies, and
      drug companies," I've been careful to make all my correspondence
      independent of any groups' petitions and form letters. I'm nobody's
      puppet. I am an individual who opposes ObamaCare for many, many reasons
      besides the fact that it's Obama's pet project. In healthcare, Dr. Obama
      must be a proctologist ... because he has his head so far up his ass.

      --- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! -- http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---