New poll for RLC-Action

  • RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 51 , Oct 23, 2004
      RLC-Action group:

      Do we fight the Enemy over here or over
      there?

      o There. This includes any Nation that supports Terror as a weapon.
      o Here. Dead Americans are no big deal. We deserved it.
      o Surrender, get the Burkas out.
      o I am a Democrat, so put me down for whichever hurts America the most.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
      Message 51 of 51 , Sep 17, 2005
        >I don't really know anything about this group (though I've heard of them before), so it would probably be a good idea to do a little background research on them before relying on their information.

        I can vouch for Citizens Against Government Waste (I've been a member for years), and their "Pig Book" would be an excellent resource.

        Jeff Palmer - jap@...
        ***
        Quote of the Week:  β€œIt takes two to speak the truth - one to speak, and another to hear.” β€” Henry David Thoreau, 1849