Fw: "We Drafted Michael Williams for U.S. Senate--Now Let's Get to Work!" sent you a message on Facebook...

  • Nasir Muhammad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2009

      Nasir Muhammad Consulting
      1444 East Gun Hill Road PMB 17
      Bronx, New York 10469-3013
      Tel#     (917) 667- 4282
      Fax# 1 (321) 260- 6121
      Nasir Muhammad

      --- On Wed, 7/22/09, Facebook <notification+oaf=_t46@...> wrote:

      From: Facebook <notification+oaf=_t46@...>
      Subject: "We Drafted Michael Williams for U.S. Senate--Now Let's Get to Work!" sent you a message on Facebook...
      To: "Nasir Muhammad" <nasirmuhammadconsulting@...>
      Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 12:48 PM

      Ken Emanuelson sent a message to the members of We Drafted Michael Williams for U.S. Senate--Now Let's Get to Work!

      --------------------
      Subject: A Message from Michael Williams

      Fellow Supporters of Michael Williams:

      Please spread this video to all your friends.
      - K
      _____

      New video from Commissioner Michael Williams (R-TX):

      “Pork barrel spending on…PORK!”

      Video: http://www.facebook.com/l/;http://budurl.com/09em05

      Script:

      Fellow conservatives,

      If you are like me, you are troubled by the amount of pork that comes out of Washington – uncontrolled spending to earn favor with special interests back home.

      Now, because of the Obama stimulus package, we find that Congress is literally spending money on pork: $16 million on canned pork in Minnesota. They also spent twice the going rate on two-pound hams to the tune of $1.2 million.

      And more than $7 million has spent on cheese…processed cheese and mozzarella cheese. If that’s not enough, an organization in Brooklyn spent $350,000 on replacing and upgrading…a quote, dumbwaiter, end quote.

      It might be funny if so much wasn’t at stake. Congress has just run the deficit above $1 trillion for the first time in history. They are leaving our children a legacy of debt in the name of stimulating our economy, running up the tab on tomorrow’s taxpayers because they don’t have the courage to say no to the special interests.

      We need a consistent conservative who stands up to the fiscal insanity of the Reid-Pelosi Congress. Congress will continue to spend money we don’t have on pork we can’t afford unless we send a clear message. They are already talking about a second stimulus package, they have passed out of the House a carbon cap and take proposal that is the largest redistribution of wealth since the creation of the welfare state, and their plan to make healthcare more affordable will cost us hundreds of billions of dollars more.

      I am running for the United States Senate because I have the courage to lead…and I will fight for the change we need. Will you help me get this message out with an online contribution right now? It only takes a minute. Thank you in advance.

      Michael Williams

      To reply to this message, follow the link below:
      http://www.facebook.com/n/?inbox/readmessage.php&t=1193400993113&mid=d1401aG29c5aa50G2f639a6G0

      ___
      This message was intended for nasirmuhammadconsulting@.... Want to control which emails you receive from Facebook? Go to:
      http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?notifications&md=bXNnO2Zyb209NjQyMzU2MTQ0O3Q9MTE5MzQwMDk5MzExMzt0bz03MDA4MjAwNDg=&mid=d1401aG29c5aa50G2f639a6G0