Ron Paul Needs Allies in Congress - An amazing opportunity exists THIS summer!

  • zak n joy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2009
      Ron Paul needs allies in congress, other representatives who will not have to be hounded to co-sponsor bills, but standing at his side from day one on the issues, and crafting their own bills to scale back government. A special election is being held in California's 10th congressional district.

      Gary Clift can be just that ally that Ron Paul desperately needs. Gary considers himself a constitutionalist above all else, has applied for the RLC endorsement, and proudly calls himself a Ron Paul Republican. Isn't that the kind of representative you want in D.C. ? Isn't that worth a little time and effort to make sure he gets elected? Early voting in this special election begins August 3rd, and election day is September 1st. Time is short on this one!

      From Gary -
      With the dedication of the liberty movement across the nation for this special election, we can win this low turnout election. What I need is phone callers desperately. If we can get the word out through phone calls, we can take this congressional seat as a pre-2010 win for liberty and provide momentum and encouragement to all those liberty candidates considering running in the 2010 election. Right now I'm the only California candidate listed on
      http://RetakeCongress.com and http://RonPaulRepublican..... Together we can change that and work to have a Congress that understands their constitutional role.
      If you can spare ANY volunteer time doing ANYTHING for us, please contact me at

      gary@...

      or call 707-447-8567

      For Liberty,
      Gary Clift

      I also ask that you please help me spread the money bomb at
      http://CliftMoneyBomb.com
      It is scheduled for Gary's birthday on July 31st, 2009
      And while you're at it - vote for Gary to appear on Judge Andrew Napalitano’s Freedom Watch next week!
      Mike Shanklin - the libertarian activist is trying to get Gary on the show for something we can get done now. Not 2010 or 2012, this is something we can do now.

      http://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/pages/16626-freedom-watch-guest-suggestions/suggestions/261787-gary-clift

      Long Live The Revolution!
      And thanks for fighting the good fight at my side.
      In Liberty, Zak Carter