Republican National Committee.

  • Louis William Rose
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2009
      Today I received a letter from Michael Steele and the Republican National Committee.

      On the front of the envelope it said "Government Bailout Check Enclosed". Inside was a fake check from the U.S. Treasury made out to "Taxpayer" for zero dollars, a fundraising letter, and a postage paid envelope for the Republican National Committee. If you are a registered Republican you will be getting a letter just like this.

      Here is what I would like you to do.

      Cross out the name "Taxpayer" on the check and write "Michael Steele." Then in a sentence or two write your comments about him and what the Republican party needs to do. Put it in the postage paid envelope and mail it back. That's it! You don't even have to sign your name.

      Of course, if you want, you could enclose a longer letter. If you want you could put in two pennies. your "two cents worth", but if you can't bear to send even that much money, I will understand.

      Please forward this to every freedom loving Republican in this country! Let's show em who we are!!

      I stand for Liberty,

      Louis William Rose
      www.louisrose.com