Re: Thoughts on the Hijacking of the Tea Parties...

  • Chris Edes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2009
      If you're looking for the REAL, non-hijacked next step, I encourage you to check out

      http://www.reteaparty.com/

      I will be serving as the New York State coordinator in these efforts.  This past Saturday, I was elected Chairman of the Libertarian Party of New York.

      for Liberty,

      Chris Edes

      I am on a couple of Gingrich's mailers, just because I like to follow what other sections of the GOP are doing. He has been pumping out stuff about the Tea Parties like crazy, and I noticed one from his American Solutions mailer that says "What's Next for the Tea Parties", and its all about "Look what we accomplished", it has information for contacting them to set up local tea Party events, and they have a whole Tea Party section set up on their site. I have to think damn, that's some serious brazenness right there to take somebody else's event (Eric Odom is the main organizer, a Bob Barr/Ron Paul supporter), and to basically claim ownership of it.