[Fwd: Red Alert: Urgent Re: HR 1207-88 Cosponsors!!]

  • Chris Edes
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2009
      -------- Original Message --------

      RED ALERT!
      Re The Federal Reserve Transparency Bill.

      Let's Audit the Federal Reserve!

      Our Legislation, HR 1207
      is IN COMMITTEE!

      As of 3:00 PM today, there are 88 Co sponsors!!

      Currently, the bill is in Committee. The House Financial Services Committee.
      Barney Frank is the Chairman and is very supportive of this bill.

      Please read this entire email. I will be sending out more info tomorrow,
      and if you are a member of the National Campaign for Liberty, you will
      also be getting an email from the Campaign about this.

      But please read as we need to be all on the same page here.

      The importance of this bill can not be overestimated.

      --------------
      I just got off a conference call with the Campaign for Liberty and Coordinators from all over the country.
      There were well over 150 people on the call.

      HR 1207 as of 3:00 PM Today has 88 Cosponsors!!

      Now we are going into stealth mode.

      If you haven't signed this petition please, if you are in support of this bill, do it now!!

      http://www.campaignforliberty.com/campaigns/auditthefed.php

      And send it to everyone you know! Your email contacts, your facebook friends, myspace, etc.

      The time is right now to get this done.

      The Campaign for Liberty is calling a nationwide effort to get our Representatives signed on
      to this bill as Cosponsors by Tuesday to get this through Committee and to the Senate for a vote.

      Here is the plan.

      This bill is getting more and more support and the momentum is growing by leaps and bounds.

      The Campaign for Liberty National are in Washington meeting with Reps and getting them signed onto the bill.

      On Tuesday May 28th, the Campaign for Liberty will be hand delivering the current petition
      signatures to Washington, separated by district.

      They are also asking that we show up at our local Representatives District Office with additional
      signatures. Like 500-600, with about 50 people (or more), on Tuesday, May 28th.

      This means that before May 28th we need to gather as many petition signatures as we can.

      The Campaign is putting together a printable Petition.

      I will send this out as soon as I have it. If you get it before I send it out, just print it out and
      get as many signatures as you can.

      But even in the mean time. A Clipboard with plain paper that someone can write a letter on
      will even work.

      The point is to get as many local signatures( voters in your district) as we can by Tuesday and then meet and present them to Higgins, Slaughter, or the rep from the district you are in. Contact your district Coordinator
      to work out the time and place to meet.

      If you are in District 27, that is Higgins District. We will meet at his office on Tuesday with signatures in hand.

      If you are not a member of the Campaign for Liberty and have never logged in- go to http://campaignforliberty.com. Join and log in. There, you will see who your coordinator is.

      We have this chance to do something that could make the biggest change that has hit Washington
      in a very long time.

      This is the main priority Ron Paul has set for this time.

      As always, your help is appreciated.

      As an aside, I know we are experiencing the typical growing pains, which will get resolved.

      But let's not take our eye off the ball.

      We can hit this one out of the park if we all work together.

      Signatures on this petition is what we need right now.

      More tomorrow on this!!

      ML,

      Susan

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24, 2009
        Only 21 more votes to get Aaron ahead of child-sex advocate Mary Ruwart.

        Dave
      • Bryan Haddock
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24, 2009
          Dude, Aaron's about to beat President Obama ;)

          On 4/24/09, Dave Nalle <graball@...> wrote:

          Only 21 more votes to get Aaron ahead of child-sex advocate Mary Ruwart.

          Bryan Haddock
          Secretary, Republican Liberty Caucus of Tennessee
          Board of Directors, Republican Liberty Caucus
          bryan@...
          423-991-2143