Phil Pepin at the San Antonio Tea Party

  • rlcmcallen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2009
      I'm so very proud of my son-in-law Phil Pepin!

      Here he is speaking to a crowd of some 20,000 at last week's Tea Party in front of the Alamo.

      "War On Economic Freedom" San Antonio Tea Party April 15 2009
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3S6hwxdHmU

      Phil is the leader of the Republican Liberty Caucus in San Antonio, but he submitted to the free speech restrictions of the Tea Party organizers and didn't mention his (gasp!) Republican affiliation. He made that sacrifice for the opportunity to introduce the crowd to aspects of sound economics.

      I think you'll appreciate the production values of the video. Note particularly the Tom Di Lorenzo quote at minute 4:00.

      I would encourage all readers in the San Antonio area to join Phil in bringing sanity to the Bexar County Republican Party. Try the Yahoo Group at:

      If you need production or post-production services, please consider his business, Soundsmith Studio.

      --
      "Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." -Thomas Jefferson