Re: [RLC-Action] Soliciting Thoughts On This: Federal Reserve Transparency

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2009
      It seems to me that unlike some of Ron Paul's other proposed legislation
      (none of which ever passes),
      this is a pretty reasonable suggestion which mainstream politicians can
      take seriously and sign on to
      without feeling threatened. So I don't think Blunt is going all that
      far out on a limb cosponsoring it,
      and the fact that he has done so is certainly a positive sign, though
      not in and of itself some sort of
      great epiphany.

      Dave
    • David Johnson
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17, 2009
        On Friday 17 April 2009 07:43:31 am Matthew Gagnon wrote:
        > If you don't mind guys, I'd like to solicit your take on this.
        >
        > Question is this - what is your view of this move by Rep. Blunt. Is
        > this a positive sign for him/the establishment, or do you treat this
        > cynically as a hollow gesture? I'm curious to hear your reactions.

        I'm all in favor of this bill. However this is not the proper list for this
        topic. You should repost over at RLC-Discuss list. Thanks...

        --
        David Johnson