Non-Gag Chocolate Heaven

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2009
      Congratulations to Matt, who was the Twitter Challenge winner on Friday:

      On Friday, Mr. Yogato honored Matthew Gagnon, the FamousDC Twitter Challenge
      winner, with his very own flavor: "Non-Gag Chocolate Heaven"
      http://famousdc.com/2009/04/07/the-hill-reports-on-fdc-twitter-challenge-winne
      r/

      Bill

      **************The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
      Steps!
      (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221621489x1201450100/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID%
      3D62%26bcd%3DAprilAvgfooterNO62)
    • Matthew Gagnon
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2009

        Thanks Bill – and if any of you folks get down to DC, head over to Mr. Yogato and order up my flavor – proceeds go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.