Re: [RLC-Action] RLC Web Bookstore

  • Sakshale eQuorian
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2009
      I haven't looked at my amazon associate account in years, but they do have a
      concept related to "Tracking ID" that may be used for just this type of function.
      Worth investigating;

      From the Amazon help pages;
      "You may use a single account and Associates ID for multiple Web sites.
      You can list all of your Web sites in the description field in Your Associates
      Account Information. If you need separate reporting for each site, please

      visit "Your Account" and click on "Manage your Tracking ID" link to request
      unique tracking IDs for each site."

      On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 9:47 AM, Dave Nalle <graball@...> wrote:

      David Johnson wrote:

      > Speaking as a state treasurer, would there be any way to link to the list
      > with a state code, so as to get credit? Or would we need to set up our own
      > Amazon link to do that?

      As far as I can tell Amazon isn't really set up to handle anything like
      revenue sharing,
      so you'd probably have to set up your own separate version.

      Dave