Welcome to RLC-Action

  • libertarian17
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2009
      Hi All,

      Many of us will be in Jacksonville this weekend for the Convention, but I wanted to remind you all of several items related to RLC-Action:

      1) IF you are receiving TOO MANY e-mails, don't unsubscribe. Instead, you can change your subscription options to 'Daily Digest' or 'Web Only' by going to groups.yahoo.com/group/RLC-Action/ and clicking 'edit' after logging in.

      Welcome to all the new members who have joined.

      -Aaron