Re: [RLC-Action] RLC Statement of Principles and Positions

  • Erik Setzer
    Message 1 of 27 , Mar 27, 2009
      I don't mean to hijack the discussion here, but since you've mentioned the convention, I'd like to post a link to some photos of volunteers working hard last night on preparations:
      http://s637.photobucket.com/albums/uu94/rlcnef/RLC%20Convention%20Thursday/

      Not everyone who was involved got in on the photos, as my camera unfortunately died early.  I would have loved to get pictures of the finished bags and binders and everything else.  There was a lot of work to be done (and still is, today!), but a lot of people ready and willing to help.  I believe this convention will most definitely be productive and exciting!

      -Erik

      On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 6:40 AM, John Mitchel, LtCol, USAF (Ret <mitch07ohio@...> wrote:

      PS: Regretfully I will not make it to Jacksonville.  Hope you and the other RLC troops
      have a safe and productive convention.