Re: [RLCFL Newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2005
      Phil,
      Excellent work ... both in composing the newsletter and
      all the fantastic events and projects in Florida. Congratulations
      to all the activist members.
      I'm hoping that time will permit me to re-publish the News
      to our national eList in the near future.

      Bill Westmiller
      RLC National Chairman
      From: "Philip Blumel" <pblumel@...>
      Subject: RLC State e-Newsletter, First Quarter 2005
      State e-Newsletter, First Quarter 2005

      For a printable copy, see: http://www.rlcfl.org/rlc_2005q1.pdf

      To read this newsletter (or back issues) online, see
      http://www.rlcfl.org